Equis Sandal - handmade in Napa, California
The Equis Sandal has been our bestselling sandal since its introduction in 2017. With its 1 1/2" criss crossed leather straps it smoothly hugs your foot and provides a comfortable fit together with the hand-molded arch support.
- Completely made by hand in Napa, CA
- Hand-formed arch support in vegetable tanned leather sole
- Latigo leather or vegetable leather insole and 38mm [1 1/2”] latigo leather straps
- Vegetable tanned quality leather for sole and heel
- Brass studs to guarantee long-lasting quality
- Non-toxic, water based glue
- Rubber heel pad
Construction & Materials
All YOLOTLI leather sandals are handmade from heel to strap in Napa, California. Each sandal features an arch support that was skillfully hand-molded over the course of 24 hours and quickly shapes to your own foot after only a few hours of wear. We only pick the softest latigo leathers for insoles and straps and the most durable vegetable tanned leather for the sole and heel. The brass studs provide the sandals with a beautiful finishing touch and make sure they are built to last. For a better grip in your everyday life we added a rubber pad to the uniquely shaped heel.