Chancla Sandal - handmade in Napa, California
The Chanclas are the newest addition to the YOLOTLI sandal collection and our take on a regular everyday pair of flip flops [also called "chanclas" in Mexico]. The fit of the two regular flip flop straps over our signature hand-shaped arch support is perfected with an additional 3/8" criss crossed leather strap that comfortably hugs your foot. No toe grabbing necessary!!
- Completely made by hand in Napa, CA
- Hand-formed arch support in vegetable tanned leather sole
- Latigo leather insole and 3 overlapping 3/8" [9mm] latigo leather straps
- Vegetable tanned quality leather for sole and heel
- Brass studs to guarantee long-lasting quality
- Non-toxic, water based glue
- Rubber heel pad
Construction & Materials
All YOLOTLI leather sandals are handmade from heel to strap in Napa, California. Each sandal features an arch support that was skillfully hand-molded over the course of 24 hours and quickly shapes to your own foot after only a few hours of wear. We only pick the softest latigo leathers for insoles and straps and the most durable vegetable tanned leather for the sole and heel. The brass studs provide the sandals with a beautiful finishing touch and make sure they are built to last. For a better grip in your everyday life we added a rubber pad to the uniquely shaped heel.