230 245 $230.00 - $245.00
The oversized Ceci Smock was inspired by a Cornish fisherman's smock - originally made of sailcloth and used by British fishermen as a piece of workwear, later on adopted by many artists and craftsmen such as potters and sculptors. Our version was reimagined by giving it a more tailored fit and adding a generous hoodie pocket, which makes it the perfect piece to live in. The smock is finished with flat felled seams for durability and a clean look inside and out.
Fabric + Make
- sun-dyed indigo Cone denim
- Black medium-weight boiled Japanese Wool
- Vintage denim - sold out!
- For wool - hand-wash cold
- For denim - machine wash cold on gentle cycle with similar colors and non-optical brightener detergent
Sizing + Colors
- small - 21.5" wide [bust], 28.25" long
- medium - 22.5" wide [bust], 29" long
- large - 23.5" wide, 29.5" long
- Model is 5'2" [bust 34"] and is wearing size S
- Colors: indigo denim, deep indigo denim, black wool
Limited pieces available in denim. Wool - made-to-order in 2 weeks
Handmade in Napa, California