Ella Blouse - Naturally vat dyed + hand embroidered
Looking for a unique and comfortable handmade piece? This soft, naturally vat-dyed Ahimsa silk blouse, featuring a hand-embroidered heart, is part of my 2020 capsule collection. The fabric was dyed with cochineal in collaboration with Brooke Sinnes of Sincere Sheep in a very limited production. The subtle color variations in this garment are characteristics of the environmentally friendly natural dyes used. The blouse is fully French seamed.
Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
FABRIC + CARE + CARE
- Hand-spun and hand-woven Ahimsa silk made in small communities in India
- Sewn, naturally vat dyed and hand-embroidered in Napa, California
- Hand-wash cold with non-optical brightener detergent, air dry flat or hanging. Spot cleaning not recommended
SIZES + COLORS
- x-small 18.5" wide, 22.5" long
- small 19" wide, 23" long
- medium 20" wide, 23.5 long
- large 21" wide, 24" long
- Colors: Rose
Model is 5'2" [bust 34"] and is wearing size S
Made in Napa, California