This Khadi cotton boxed top has pleats on the front and back of the neckline and its roomy fit is perfect for those hot summer days. The hand of the fabric reflects the artisanally spun and woven make of the soft cloth.
The Alex Top comes in two colors - in its natural crème color and in pomegranate with hand embroidered pleats. The pomegranate top was naturally vat-dyed with madder and iron in collaboration with Brooke Sinnes of sincere Sheep in a very limited production.
The subtle variations in color and weave in this garment are characteristics of the hand-spun and hand-woven community cloth and the environmentally friendly natural dyes. Each piece is one-of-a-kind. Fully finished seams.
Fabric + Make + Care
- Khadi cotton, spun and woven by hand in India
- Sewn, naturally vat-dyed and hand-embroidered in Napa, California
- Hand-wash cold with non-optical brightener detergent, air dry flat or hanging
Sizing + Colors
- x-small - 19" wide, 21.5" long
- small - 19.75" wide, 22" long
- medium - 20.75" wide, 22.5 long
- large - 21.75" wide, 23.35" long
- Model is 5'2" [bust 34"] and is wearing size S