The Frida Dress is inspired by late Mexican artist Frida Kahlo's wardrobe. The minimalistic color juxtaposed against the layered construction and gatherings created a garment with lots of volume, comfort and sophistication. Made of lightweight Japanese cotton with lots of room, this dress is a dream [I even wore it when I was pregnant].
Fabric + Make + Care
- light-weight Japanese cotton
- cut and sewn in Napa, California
- hand-wash warm with non-optical brightener detergent, air dry flat or hanging
- hemline just above the knee
- x-small - bust 37", length 38"
- small - bust 38", 38.5"
- medium - bust 40", length 40"
- large - bust 42", length 42"
- model is 5'2 [bust 34"] and is wearing size S
* length measured from neck/shoulder point to hemline
made to order - please give us 4 weeks